Make up and beauty finds.

So I just wanted to share with you that I have been shopping crazily for make up, foundations, brushes, blushes, bronzers etc..I wanted to share my experience so far and opinion. And what I think the best one that worked for me. I recently purchased Make up Forever foundations, Lancome, Revlon and Mac.  I have been a Mac users since high school and have been very happy with  Mac, but with my oily face, I'm always in search for a new and Matted foundation with full coverage.   I tried the Mat and Velvet MUFE, as well as the HD foundation along with the powder foundation Duo Mat and Pro Finish.  I do like the Mat & Velvet better than the HD in their liquid foundation.  I felt like it lasted longer without having to put more power on top.  With Mac, I felt like my face would be oily within a few hours, and I was touching up constantly maybe 3-4 times a day.  Although, I like the fact that Mac has a lot of foundation color to choose from, they have one that's closer to my skin color.  By the way, when choosing a foundation, when you have oily face like me, always try to get a one shade lighter than the one that matches your skin.  Because of your oily skin, it tents to absorbed the color and makes it one shade darker that you'd like.  I know this because I've experienced it many times.  Everybody always wants me to get the perfect shade for my face, but the second I step outside that store, my face is darker than my neck and I hate that look.  I do like the Duo Mat powder foundation a lot, great coverage and its flawless.  I like Pro Finish on top of my liquid foundation, it sets the whole look.

 I also purchased their Matte Bronzer #40  for contouring and I do love it a lot.   So one day I went to Sephora and had one of their make up artist do the make up IQ foundation finder and it pointed me to Lancome.  I do like Lancome I have used their blush and bronzer before and now also bought their subtle Blush, so I thought I'd try their foundation this time. I bought their Teint Idole 24H Make up in Bisque 410 (W).  So far I like it. But definitely pretty pricey.  I then tried Revlon Long wear liquid foundation and for the money it was pretty darn good.  I did freshen up a couple of times, but the coverage is great and doesn't fell like you have too much on.  I like the fact that is full coverage too.



REDcard gives you more. Apply now.

I also bought some brushes and tried the ELF from Target and so far it's been great.  I bought their blush and eye shadow brushes. Love them and for the price, you can't beat! If you are looking for Skin Care Products, try Lisa Hoffman Hydrating Mask. I use it 3 times a week.

Give the Gift of Lisa Hoffman Beauty!


I love the way my skin feels afterwards, so silky and smooth. Let me know if you are like me, always searching for that perfect make for your skin type.  Because I haven't found the perfect one yet.  :) But here are some links to find some for the meantime from Total Beauty Shop  

If you have any questions or want to share your experience, stop by anytime.
700x400


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joe and Nao

Sunrise and Sunset in October 2012